Translate

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Vegan Running Dietitian Trailer

It's been a little over a year since I've been making videos and blogging about recipes and health. This video is a trailer I put together for my Youtube channel, telling people what it is all about. 


For the past year I have enjoyed sharing recipes and health information with you all, and I'm wanting to share it with many more as well. My goal is to share health with people. I know everyone is dealing with something different, or are wanting specific information, which is why I am wanting to hear from you all. If you have something in mind that you're wanting to know more about, or a recipe you'd like to see, then just comment and let me know. 

I'm looking forward to this coming year, and seeing what's in store for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment