Translate

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Day 4: Eating Vegan Can Be Quick

Day 4. Being vegan doesn't have to be difficult or time consuming, and these videos help to prove that. My week schedule is as busy as anyones. I leave around 7am and don't get home until 5:30pm. That doesn't give me much time to spend cooking or preparing food. It's still important to make time for good food. Typically I will make dinner and then pack some for lunch the next day. This helps to save time. Also in the evening I will think about what I can make for breakfast. I'll make it the night before, if possible, or at least know by morning what I can grab. 

My goal is for you to realize you don't need a lot of time to prepare foods to be vegan. Some foods may take longer to make, but it's all worth it in the end. Enjoy it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment