Translate

Monday, October 27, 2014

Cheese Sauce

Cheese Sauce

When I became vegan one of the hardest things to give up was cheese. Especially nacho cheese sauce. This was one of my favorite foods. If you feel the same way, worry no longer. This recipe is one of the best cheese sauce recipes I have ever had. It's a recipe that I make about once every week or two. I just can't get enough of it. I have a feeling you will feel the same way, once you try it.


See video for recipe!


Benefits of Cashews:
They are a good source of protein, B1, B2, and magnesium. Magnesium helps with nervousness, irritability, depression, weakness, and abnormal tiredness.

Benefits of Red Bell Peppers:
They are high in vitamin A & C. They contain lycopene, which is a potent antioxidant that protects against cancerous degeneration of cells, especially that of the stomach and colon cancers. They also help to stimulate digestion.




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment