Translate

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Mashed Sweet Potatoes

Mashed Sweet Potatoes

I know what you're thinking, but don't be afraid of this recipe. Trust me, I was questioning my sister when she first tried to change up our Christmas dinner by making mashed sweet potatoes instead of regular mashed potatoes. But these are absolutely amazing, and I would take them over regular potatoes anyway! I know you will feel the exact same way once you give them a try.


Recipe
3 lbs sweet potatoes
4 Tbsp vegan butter
4 Tbsp soy milk
1 tsp salt
1 tsp agave nectar

Benefits of Sweet Potatoes:
They help to produce a sensation of satiety, therefore it aids in weight loss. They are a great source of pro-viamin A. Also they help prevent arteriosclerosis, and helps to protect the inner lining of the arteries.

Give this recipe a try for your holiday dinner! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment