Translate

Friday, October 31, 2014

75 miles

At the beginning of each month I like to set a goal of how many miles I want to run for the month. This month I had set my goal to run 75 miles for the month of October. Today, that goal was accomplished! 
I figure it out how many miles I need to run in a week and then divide it between how many days I think I'll run for the week. Typically, I will run between 3-5 times per week. I calculate how many miles I will have to run if I only run 3 days a week, for 4 days, and for 5 days. This way I can decide when the week comes what I am able to do. 
This month I had a couple of injuries from surfing, volleyball and soccer. They were at different times, or just reinsuring myself, since I didn't allow some of them to completely heal. :(
But the point is this: I set my goals and I met my goals. 
Do you set goals for yourself? You won't be able to feel the joy of accomplishment unless you set goals for yourself. 
Since tomorrow is a new month, try setting goals for yourself. Write them down and figure out how you can accomplish that goal for the month. 

You never know unless you try. 
You can do it! 



We may not always feel like it, but it's worth it in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment