Translate

Thursday, August 28, 2014

My First Blog!

Here we go! My name is Kylee Gumm, if you have not guessed that already. I am a dietitian who feels compelled to share health with others. I am so excited to start blogging and share information that I have learned and am still learning about. My passion is food, health, running, and sharing with others. I have taught many cooking classes, given health lectures, worked at a lifestyle center, and traveled abroad sharing health.


This blog will be a place where I can share health tips, cooking demonstrations, recipes, fitness tips, and so much more with you. I believe that we can prevent and reverse disease through the lifestyle choices we make on a daily basis. I will be sharing some of these tips as time proceeds. 

I hope you enjoy this blog, and feel free to give any ideas, advice, or questions that you are wanting me to talk about. 




3 comments:

  1. Hi Kylee - This is such a great idea! I am so excited about your new blog and am looking forward to checking out your recipes and reading your health tips and suggestions! Jineane

    ReplyDelete